- Shipping? – Free Standard Shipping to almost all countries & Free Priority Shipping above 150 euro
- Lifetime Warranty? - Yes! On all pieces*
- Waterproof? - Yes!
- Hypoallergenic? - Yes
- Didn’t fit? – No problem! You can change the sizing for free
- Payment options? – PayPal, Credit cards, Giropay, Bancontact, Sofort and IDEAL, Klarna Afterpay and more.
- Support? – All week customer support firstname.lastname@example.org or our socials
- Returns? Easy and free returns with Paypal
How to measure ring size:
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger, how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in mm)
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please use the table above to measure your circumference (in mm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
If you have an existing ring
Alternatively, please measure the internal diameter if your current ring and use the chart to measure inside diameter against US sizing.
- Average ring size for women is US 6-7.
- Please measure your finger when they are warm as cold fingers will measure smaller.
- If you are unsure, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer (or ask a friend who has one) to measure your finger before making an order.
We use standard US sizing for our rings. Please use the table below to determine your size.
|Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)||US||UK||French/German||Italian|
At this moment we work with 2 shipping methods; Priority Shipping and Standard Shipping.
Priority Shipping (2-5 Days)
Need it fast? This shipping method (by DHL) takes 2-5 business days depending on which country you are located and is free for all orders above 150 euro to most countries. For costs below this amount please check at the checkout.
Standard Shipping (5-15 Days)
Waste less with this shipping method! Standard shipping is free on all orders and works with your local courier. It takes a bit longer as we handcraft on demand and ship it straight from our jewelers. Times vary for each country due to location and customs. On average, the shipping window is 5-15 working days for our main shipping countries.
Please see the below table for a more accurate delivery times for each country.
If the average delivery time is above 3 weeks, we recommend you choose the Express Shipping method if it's available for your country.
If your parcel is reaching or has passed the maximum shipping days stated in the table below, please email us at email@example.com.
(Scroll to right on mobile to see the average duration per country)
|Destination||Priority Shipping||Standard Shipping|
|United States & Canada, United Kingdom, Australia||2-5 days||4-15 days|
The Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic
Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg
Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
|Norway, Switzerland (only standard shipping atm)||
|Rest of Europe||
|Japan, China, Hong Kong, South-Korea, Singapore||
|New Zealand, Greece||
|Rest of the World||